Like many businesses across the UK, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by UK health authorities.
We have also introduced a series of measures to protect our patients and colleagues, including:
- Reinforcing our comprehensive cleaning regimes across all practises
- We have increased our infection control measures
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, particularly of surfaces that are often touched i.e. door handles
- We will ensure toilet facilities are cleaned regularly and topped up with soap and hand sanitiser
We are open as normal and if you have an appointment booked with us in the near future, we look forward to seeing you then.
In the meantime, we are encouraging all patients to check the latest government advice before booking or attending an appointment. https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or are otherwise unwell and can no longer attend your appointment, please call us as soon as possible to let us know so that we can offer the appointment to someone else.
How can you help?
Look after yourself and others by following this simple public health advice:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds each time
- Use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn’t available
- Avoid touching your face and eyes
- And cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
With your help we will be able to continue supporting our colleagues and patients and keep our practices open.